tirsdag, september 10, 2013

New Season, New Ideas, New Style

So I'm kind of super inspired for fall although I can't afford to do any changes yet. But the thing is that  I am ready to change. I want to stop jumping between trends and between all kinds of patterns and colours - just because I somewhat have gotten the impression that a closet of black, white, grey, burgundy and khaki green is boring. I have to face it, bright colours of all kinds just isn't me. Besides working orange pants would be a lot easier if I just had a few neutral tops that doesn't have too much details. 

I want to work those big knitted cardigans and sweaters, I want to match them up with black fake leather trousers, I want to put the colours in the details. Be more chic, edgy and simple. And I think fall is the right season to start! So I've put together an outfit I would love to rock! (if I had the money....)

I love this toned down outfit, that is working simple details and different textures. Using fake leather and big knits is something I for sure will do for my fall outfits. I can't wait for it to get colder! How about you? Looking forward to fall? :)

Bestemte meg for å skippe den norske delen denne gangen, ville blitt for mye tekst i innlegget. Beklager! :)

X X O X X   ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)