tirsdag, juli 09, 2013

Cloudy day + a balcony in Acludia


Second whole day in Alcudia started with an optimistic me who hoped for sun. It ended up with me putting jacket on and we all went to look around in local shops and play at the arcade. Then M & I decided to get a Chinese lunch menu, I had the Shrimp Chop Suey, and it was damn good. Then we just went for a walk along the water and did some more shopping before returning to the hotel.

Alcudia looking fine without sun. (Although I wished it was)



Loved walking on these rock pavements~

Wherever there was lollipops there was a lot looking like these in all colours and sizes, so silly!
 When we got back to the hotel we bought us a pack of cards so we could spend the afternoon at a cloudy Alcudia on the balcony. I got my Breezer with Melon taste and M got his San Miguel beer, and we opened the bottle of Hot N Sweet (which we bought at the tax-free) and had fun playing cards.



Then I asked M to snap some shots of me on the balcony, which ended with xx amount of pictures because I kept asking him to retake. Just never got satisfied. In the end M was just snapping shots because he found it funny. Anyways, I am always behind the camera. Fun to be in front of it sometimes :)

Loved the view from our room! In the night the blue pool would light up the place, and with was lovely to spend the nights on the balcony. 

And this is what happens when you give your boyfriend your camera. Haha.
X X O X X ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)