torsdag, juli 04, 2013

Beach day~! 23.06.13


After waking up to promises of blue sky as far as the eye could see, we hurried to get ready and to go downstairs to the hotels own "supermarket" and buy us some breakfast. Being smart I took a whole gluten free bread with me, because there was hardly any gluten free stuff to find! After eating we packed my bag and took our first step through the tourist part of Alcudia to find the beach.

We had a vague idea of where to go~

And we found it! Next step was to hunt for M's family who went ahead of us. The beach was longer than whats possible to see, and full of tourist. It made me wonder where all these people came from. Such a big mixture of nations! The beach was incredible beautiful. Blue sky in contrast to pale hot sand. And green vegetation was fresh and eye catching. And I am the kind of person who love to listen to the waves.



When we found M's family I of course got ready to soak up some sun. Ash pale skin burning in the sun - it was biting hot. Or biting hot for a Norwegian who never had experience such warm weather before at least! I tried to read some, as I bought a book at Trondheim Airport, but that was in vain. I dozed of due to little sleep instantly.



And I honestly thought I weren't a bathing kind of person. But that picture of me above, is showing me eating water melon after a fresh dive into the sea. Quite contently. Well, I had the feeling that going to the beach with M would change my opinion about swimming in the sea - as he as changed a lot of my opinions of stuff I thought I would not enjoy doing. And I definitely ended up enjoying swimming around. Best way to cool down a bit!

After soaking sun to the breaking point and getting hungry we went back to the hotel to take a shower and eat some. And of course to drown our poor skin in after sun lotion. Then it was time to get ready to hunt down a decent restaurant to eat dinner at as we weren't paying for all inclusive at the hotel. And the one we found is the best one we ate at during the trip, the service and the nice and talkative people working there made it worth every meal we had there!

Of course I had to have a strawberry daiquiri for desert~!


X X O X X ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)