torsdag, juni 13, 2013

Instagram #7.2013



1. Sunny day in Wolverhampton~
2. To perfect to not buy, adorable notebooks for writing!
3. Ali painted a sun in one of my notebooks :)
4. Writing makes me feel gooood. 


5. The last outfit picture from Wolverhampton.
6. This is so true.
7. Colouring hair for cheap £25! (would cost at least the double in Norway)
8. May unfortunately be a bit lighter than planned, but I like to think it got more a blank shine, rather than golden. 


9. Last movie night with the girls in UK means: skittles, popcorn and more sweets~
10. So much time at hand, so many quests to do!
11. Night before M was coming to UK.
12. When I just had picked him up at the airport :3


13. Chilling in bed on a sunny morning. Nice.
14. Necklaces made by Ali, so talented! :)
15. A lot of stuff in two suitcases! Still can't believe this + one bag of clothes was all my stuff. 
16. Ready for first take of out of 3! (sadly wasn't sitting with M on this one :(( )


17. But I did on the 2nd take off! 
18. 3rd plane done, had to pinch myself to believe I almost was home in Trondheim. 
19. And then I was home to the lovely view from the kitchen window and so much more :)
20. Hanging plants is becoming a trend, loving it.

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)