mandag, juni 03, 2013

Bohemian summer, where have you gone?






Today is was officially 1 week until I am moving home. And just three more nights until I am standing at Birmingham Airport waiting for M to arrive. Can't believe my last week in UK is already here. The degree show is going steady, and today I went for a run after it closed for the day.

On Saturday I went to Revive Hair Artist to cut my hair, and was happily told I didn't need to cut more than a couple of centimetres - in spite of not having cut it since June last summer! I must have done something right. Tomorrow I will go back to colour my hair. Getting the blond part dyed to match my roots aka my original hair colour. I am keeping my tips dark tho~!

I have one wish, Norway, and that is that you keep holding on to that good summer weather till I come home! Or at least spare something for later to me.

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)