tirsdag, mai 21, 2013

Hooked on for summer!


I guess this shows how fond I am of accessories and don't believe in "less is more". That's a phrase for the interior world. This year I am hooked on spikes, chains and crosses. Not to mention how much I love beanies, I am in need of finding some summer friendly one! I am also back to being addicted to that black eyeliner, but I don't mind. 

And in case you are wondering, or I like to think that you wonder; my curls are totally my hairs own doing. Apparently by spraying a tiny whiny amount of hairspray in it when it's almost dry makes it curl itself. Maybe it just cringes and try to protect itself, because I am in a desperate need to cut it. Also need to get rid of that double ombre of mine. 

My roots are darker that the blonde, and I actually want that blonde to be as my roots. Planning on getting it cut&dyed at a hairdresser soon. But I am not sure if I want to keep dying the tip dark, or if I should the ombre in another colour.... Thoughts?

Have a nice Tuesday evening!

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)