fredag, april 12, 2013

Korean Ginseng, Rain & Trinity College~

Back to UK means back to a busy schedule. But the motivation is there, because in one moth I have handed in all my projects. Up till then my blogging might be random, there might be days of no blogging and there might be days with several updates. I don't know, and I wont promise anything. Still, there is time for a Instagram update.


1. Taking my energy back, does it work? I like to think so ;3
2. Running fabulously late, as always~
3. Planning the model!
4. Hairdo of the year, according to me, I love this.


5. No-sleeve peplum tops and no spring&sun? Have a shirt/long armed top underneath.
6. Rocking the cross.
7. Cold? My knitted wollen over-knees takes care of that~
8. Beanie & attitude. 


9. Trying to keep the good good mood...
10. Packages from Japan always contain good fashion objects ^^
11. Looking angrily at my bag... it was lacking my adapter so I could charge my laptop.
12. Birds bathing on the rooftop~


13. On our way to Cambridge it was raining....
14. Saluting Cambridge with a cup of coffee (with a man swimming in it)
15. The epic Peterhouse College, one of the oldest.
16. Food time!


17. The foreigner  picked the safest meals, and the Chinese girls food looked so yummy!
18. At the entrance of Fitzwilliam Museum.
19. Inside Trinity college. 
20. It was so amazingly pretty. 

XXOXX ([]u[])y~

2 kommentarer:

  1. omg! Du er så flink med å få så flotte innlegg, herlig :D Også tok du med bilde av de røde skoene, drit kult :D love it!

    SvarSlett

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)