mandag, april 08, 2013

Challenge: Detail #2

So much for being back stronger the next day. I should have know that upon returning to Trondheim I would rather sleep some hours with M, eat and relax with M, game and order pizza with M and go to the cinema to watch G.I.Joe: Retaliation with M - rather than updating my blog.

Anyways, upon returning I finally got my hands on the packages I have ordered. Which of course had to arrive when I was away. In one there was a wireless remote system for my Nikon D3100, and in the other there where screen protectors and cases for my iPhone 5. Now, the cases might not be style related to how I dress up, but it is still related to my style. This is how I want my iPhone to look through spring and summer. I love the bright colours!



Now M is going to work & I am getting ready to meet up with a friend and go and eat/drink coffee. And later tonight I am getting a visit from another friend, and I am going to try and pack some clothes.

Have a nice day, everyone :)

X X O X X  ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)