tirsdag, april 02, 2013

Bright yellow & flower patterns

I know we have entered April, and I survived the April's fools day without getting tricked. Still, I really want to share with you some of the inspiration I found in the March edition of Happie Nuts. My all time favourite Japanese fashion magazine. They seem to know exactly what I want, what I need, where I need to be pushed, where I need to go and what I need to wear. And how I should dare more. No magazine hit home like Happie Nuts do. So here we go~


This spring I have fallen for the bright yellow colour, or all bright colours for that matter, but specially yellow. It is such a good detail colour, as well as on clothes to give the outfit some life. This spring/summer I really want to work that yellow colour! I also want to dress up a little bit more cuter, without loosing touch with the edgy/rock-ish side. In general, what I want is to still rock black, white and gray; but with some input of bright and pastel colours. 


outfits: 
1. I love how the top + a plain skirt becomes so elegant. Not to mention how chic it looks with those red heels.
2. The monochrome trend this spring is just awesome. I am so geared up because two of my favourite "colours" has become a trend together. And a black fake leather skirt, skorts, or shorts is a must have in my closet.
3. To my surprise I have started loving floral patterns. I despised them for a couple of years now, but this year it has grown on me. A pencil or a peplum skirt with floral patter = Yes please!
4. This outfit perfectly illustrates what I mean by rock-ish but with more colours. Light lilac, yellow, mint, bight blue and red is lovely. I just need to learn to combine them with all my black, gray and white clothes.


Outfits:
1. High waisted jeans/leggings is a cool ad quirky combination to tees and blazers. This outfit is kept perfectly balanced with cute heels and a comfortable hairstyle. Love it!
2. Another perfect outfit to show how I want to dress up. This outfit is lovely, and a perfect mix between chic, stylish and casual. Beanie&sweater + skirt&heels = YES.
3. Sweater over shirts is one of my favourite trends ever, and I really hope to keep it though spring/summer by using thin sweater and chiffon shirts. I also am crazy for floral patterned jeans. 
4. White jeans and pastel coloured tops might be too light for me. But I still like it a lot. 



Above: Although I want to keep using my scarfs, I like how headbands is being picked up and used again. 
Below: Great hairstyle inspiration for a hat, beanie and cap lover like me!


I am falling in love with Yui Minemura. She is such a diverse and lovely model. She can pull of so many different looks. Sometimes I don't recognise her unless they have put their name beside her in the mag. Which I think is great that the mags do, it gives us newbies a chance to learn the models names and their faces :)



Just look at Yui Minemura in these four pics of her, so different! Specially on the last one from the others. I have also started to really notice Nicole Abe too. She is different in a good way. 

Now, this became a much longer post than what I intended. I just wanted to put a little more effort into my inspiration posts. Not just say vaguely what inspired my and dump a lot of pictures in the post without saying anything more. Although I like my post clean, and without too much text. Did I overkill it this time? 

I am also wondering if my blog has changed to just a plain boring one? Because I know one year ago it was all about j-mags, outfits, inspiration, detail pics e.g. Now it is a lot more about my life though pictures and much less about style. I am trying to bring more of my style and inspiration into this blog, but I just want to hear what you, my readers, think :)

XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Flott innlegg Synnøve! :D synes du er så flink til å blogge også har du kjempe fin blogg :D stå på søta!

    SvarSlett

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)