søndag, mars 10, 2013

Pigtails with a twist :)





I went to town yesterday and came over two small hair donuts, and just had to buy them! I knew exactly what hairstyle I was going to make with them. I've seen it in both kpop fashion and J-fashion, and have always adored it childish but stylish look. I was in awe of Ram's hairdo in D-unit's mv of Missing U.

I want to try and make a look with all the hair rolled up in the donuts, but since they are so new they are pretty tight. Because my hair is long it is difficult to roll all the hair in them ;O Never thought that day would come :) But I like the messy look of having some hair down, that way my horrible outgrowing side cut isn't ruining it (because it is kinda disguised!)

Have a nice Sunday everyone, I need to start working now!

X X O X X   ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love your style, especially your cross ear cuff! My hair is definitely too long for hair donuts too! I really want to try them though!

    Tasha x
    http://tashalaurencleary.blogspot.co.uk/

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much~! :) No hair is too long for the donuts, just get one big enough ^^
      Thanks a lot for the comment, really appreciate it.

      Slett

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)