torsdag, mars 28, 2013

New magazine, New inspiration: Jille March Edition.

Today has been a really slow day, colouring technical drawing in Photoshop is the slowest and most boring work ever. But it has to be done. Although, I am slightly panicking because I am not working on my major project, and tomorrow we are going away! 

Anyways, this morning I was looking though a magazine I have never seen though before, Jille. It doesn't feel like a typical gyaru mag. It may not be gyaru at all,  just pure japanese fashion.  It seems a bit more sporty and boyish than my favourite mags, but it is nice to try something new. Sometimes it got a bit to masculine for me, but they still had some awesome shots and outfits! I really love the baseball jacked outfits, and the one where the model is wearing glasses, peplum skirt and sneakers. Sporty is cool. 

Also, what the heck is the Swedish text doing on a purse/bag in a Japanese fashion magazine? That seem so random to me. 

I just love that first pic. At first I didn't see it, but then I reacted on the baseball and finally saw the while picture. 

The shot in the stair is just epic! 

Love that adorable mint green baseball jacket, and those sneakers. Adore how usamimi's (hardly remember what they where called!) are still in use. And teal + coral orange/red = Yes please!


All these outfits are sporty in a right way for me. I love all the jackets, wished I had them all. But some of these shoes are horrible. I am just visualizing them all with creepers and pumps! :)

Thiiink we are supposed to watch the last Matrix film tonight, so I'm gonna warm up some left overs from yesterday, bring out the sweets and a Cider with rose taste. I was about to write it is to bad M don't have a microwave, but he does. So, it is SO SO BAD that I didn't think of buying a pack of microwave popcorn...!

Anyways, have a nice Thursday night everyone :)

XXOXX([]u[])y~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)