mandag, mars 18, 2013

Machester Part III

Mirrored glass building~


Finally, this is the last part of the Manchester updates :) After wandering around in awe at the John Rylands Library we decided to walk and find the Arndale shopping centre. On our way we saw a lot of interesting shop sand buildings. The Arndale shopping centre was huge! I don't think we managed to cover half of it. 

After some shopping we went back to china town to eat dinner. Shirley helped me order something that was a vegetarian dish that wouldn't be too hot for me. I got a mixed vegetable dish with black bean sauce - yummy! After that we had to hurry back to the bus before it left us behind. In all it was an amazing trip~!

Lovely wood building and a weird British easter sign
Can you spot me?
I am so ib love with this building, tall but not dominant! I also think this is one of the best pictures I  have ever taken >-<
Entering Arndale!
On our way back to china town we passed these fellows, they sang to earn money to feed dogs at dog shelters. 
Another lovely old wooden building~
Happy girls ^^
Another amazing building with glass exterior ~
China town <3 Bye bye Manchester~


XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)