tirsdag, mars 26, 2013

Hair, siamese sable & adorable post-its~

I feel like such a bad blogger when I finally update and its another Instagram post. I planned to blog during the day, but I used my breaks from work to do yoga and to make food for when M came back from work. So not wanting to have another two-day's gap, I just had to. I need to prioritise to get some sleep to. :)


1. More of that beautiful sunset that was posted in the last instagram update
2. Dying the tip of my hair again, this time I choose to use almost black brown.
3. And here are the black ends~ Love them! Black with blue or purple next time?
4. Coffee and work in progress, whenever working the coffee/tea cup is not far away.


5. Package from Norway, I have such amazing friends!
6. All the goodies that was inside, IFA, coffee and an amazing knit shorts.
7. Ofc I was trying it on ASAP and loving it instantly (reminds me that I need to clean them!)
8. When I was contemplating on switching to blogspot, now I can honestly say that I don't regret :)


9. Tried to accomplish bigger eyes with just eyeliner and eyeshadow. Mission accomplished?
10. Another one of me staring into the camera, I really like this make-up :)
11. Purchased some beautiful hats from DreamV, a cat ear Beanie and a cat ear bowler, I have used them to death!
12. Beautiful Siamese Sable, I what one so bad ;3


13. Sneak peak of an outfit, you can find the whole one at Chictopia ^^
14. Spring is coming, somehow it means braiding for me! Also a good way to hide outgrowing bangs.
15. Purchased new make-up from Gosh and B. Sadly E.L.F's Make-up is too yellow when I get this pale...
16. From when I started this blog, and tried to tell as many as possible :)


17. 2010 - yellow hair! I miss this, but I also know that when I'm 60 I am going to look at this and have a good laugh :)
18. Double hair tie pony tail, kinda cute. Can't wait until my hair gets long enough for a triple one :D
19. Aww, this trip actually got cancelled due to expensive plain tickets. But it still means much to me that she wanted to come and visit me in UK! <3
20. New motivation post-it, my room is decorated with hear with positive messages and orange ones with positive sayings. That orange block is also genius for taking notes in class, making list of the days e.g.~

XXOXX ([]u[])y~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)