torsdag, mars 07, 2013

Coffee consumption, Geek & Bath


1. Stretching out after gym~ 
2. EBay shopping, seriously love the print on this top. Can't wait for summer and combining this with my maxi-skirt.
3. Say no more, I will forever have my morning coffee +++ if this is true!
4. Me trying to dress smart...


5. Beautiful burning sky one morning.
6. I'm a geek. Geek for skyrim, geek for make-up, geek for fashion, geek for a lot. What are you geek for? 
7. Wanted these awesome metallic printed jeans so baaaaad, but I never bought them. A part of me really regret it, but another part of me don't mind. Fashion issues. 
8. In the streets of Bath~


9. Pipes all the way~
10. Love is all you need!
11. At the circus, lovely Georgian buildings shaping a circle.
12. A withering and not yet blooming Georgian garden. 


13. Shhh, you're at Quiet Street~! 
14. St. Michael's in between other buildings. 
15. Standing tall, Bath Abbey. 
16. View of Royal Victoria Park from the Royal Crescent.


17. Me & Ali at the Royal Crescent
18. Bird sculptures and Georgian architectural details~
19. Hunting squirrels in Bath! (haven't made that post yet;3)
20. The super awesome iPhone stand I bought in Bath :)


X X O X X   ( [ ] u [ ] ) y ~ 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)