onsdag, mars 27, 2013

Arriving at Cambridge

Finally, I have edited some pictures from the Cambridge trip. I took over 600 pictures as there was just too much worth taking pictures off, so filtering these will take a while. Also, I think there will be more than just three posts from this trip :) I will update some pictures e.g. from Trondheim in between these. 

Anyways, the trip was by far the most awesome one. Incredible how amazing company makes a trip so much more fun. We started the day by walking to the tourist information, for a map we realised we didn't need, and for a cup of coffee. Then we walked to the Fitzwilliam Museum, which is an incredible building in itself. So grand and so amazing. Too bad it we weren't allowed to take pictures inside, because the ceiling design was amazing! Anyways, enjoy~

I really love these trees where the trunk is covered in leafs. 
Can you get it more British? Green grass, bench and a red phone booth.
waaah, all this greenness!
Shirley wanted to go boating, but we protested because it was raining...
On our way to the heart of Cambridge
My mind exploded when I saw the bikes on the building, somehow I thought it was quite amazing!
Shirley being super adorable <3
I had the wrong light setting (too cold/blue), but still the grass was so green! For a Norwegian it is pretty strange to see such green grass in mid March. We still have snow today....
Adorable shopping window, I mean, Jelly cat~
We found us a man!
And crashed the court! 
One of the amazing college we couldn't get into. The college town knows how to take advantage of this, closing the colleges for visitors on Saturday then offering us payed tours to get inside them. Hell no~
The amazing Fitzwilliam museum! It was raining pretty bad at this point, so I had to snap a photo really fast!
Finally under the roof of the amazing museum. Here I was wiping off water of my camera, because I just couldn't resist taking pictures in the rain....
View from the stairs
Feeling so tiny under this massive and huge structure!
The very much incredible ceiling, it even had netting protection to avoid bits falling off, and possible in our head. Made me wonder how old this building is... it was built in 1848 :)
These photos were so fun to look at on our way home from the trips. This is why I love snapping several pictures at once. While the other two where figuring something out with the camera, Shirley discovered me snapping pics of them ;3
Looking at all these pictures now, I really really miss that trip! Also, on our way to the museum I was drinking coffee while walking and accidentally spilled some on my scarf. A man in a car parked right beside us gave us a pack of tissues. So kind! I ended up wondering if a Norwegian would have done the same? 

Anyways, I really need to start working now!

XXOXX ([]u[])y~


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)