søndag, mars 31, 2013

A walk to the piers of Fevåg

On Good Friday Me & M went with his family to their holiday house for a day. Just to get away, to do something. We were incredible lucky with the weather, and the walk towards the pier was lovely. The blue sky reminded me so much about hot summer days. And when I was gazing at the sea from the pier, and having no snow in my sight, I always believed it was summer. 

It was M's dads birthday also, so after the walk it was coffee and cakes. Followed by some card games. Then it was dinner and more relaxing before we drove home. It was such a nice and lovely day. 

M was getting a cold, so he was wearing several layers of clothes. Cute.
Lovely lovely weather~
On our way to Fevåg piers. Not much snow, but some :)
Look at the gorgeous blue colour on the sky!
At the piers there's a pub... 
Super clear water, love the reflections. 
Ignore the snow and dream about hot summer days.
Looking back at where we came from.
Me, the photographer. 
Enjoying the sun. 
If this picture doesn't resemble a hot summer day then I don't know what will.
Throwing/flipping rocks in the sea. Something I can't do at all.
Returning home.

The walk back to the house was really nice because we walked towards the sun, and it really warmed our faces. Nice to actually feel the sun on my skin. Easter weather can be quite magical with sun and melting snow. Now I want summer to come super fast! I want to return to Trondheim. 

XXOXX ([]u[])y~ 

2 kommentarer:

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)