fredag, februar 22, 2013

Bath Part I

I will be re-posting some of my recent post from my old blog to here :)

It is finally time to post some pictures from the trip to Bath last weekend. I have been dreading to start editing these, because I took around 400 pictures on that trip! But hey, they hardly needed editing, Bath is such a beautiful city! There is a bit much black and white pictures, but Bath is the kind of historical place that fits it. I am also a bit over the top interested in architecture as you may notice. The is a lot of Georgian architecture in Bath, like the Circus and the Royal Crescent, and it is so beautiful. You can feel the history in the streets.

N o w   o n   t o   t h  e  p i c t u r e s ~

09feb_01 09feb_02 09feb_03 09feb_04 09feb_05 09feb_06 09feb_07 09feb_08 09feb_09 09feb_10 09feb_11 09feb_12 09feb_13 09feb_14 09feb_15 09feb_16 09feb_17

The last pictures here are from The Circus, which is rounded buildings forming a circle. It is really magnificent and I can't help but wonder how the floor plans of these buildings look. And I just love the big old threes in the centre. From here we walked to the Royal crescent and though the park, where I chased squirrels and we popped by a Georgian garden. Nothing really bloomed but it was fun to see all the names!

Well, that will be in the next update :)

X X X X X   ( [ ] u  [ ] ) y ~ 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Gjerne legg igjen en kommentar her! ;)